
Hi! I arrived at SFX on Friday 31st October and was introduced to my host family, Ms W 's year 8 DW Pastoral class.
I was a little tired from my adventures and was pleased to be allowed to rest over the weekend before joining in the fun of Middle School!
On Monday 3rd September I was taken by the students to their Humanities (English, RE and Social Science) class. They are studying "The Night of the Twisters" and after 20 minutes of silent reading I watched the video with them.
One of the boys made me an honorary member of the Student Representative Council and gave me a beautiful blue and gold badge.
This is me with the class's Silent Ball Teddy. The students must be totally quiet while he is passed around.
I was a little tired from my adventures and was pleased to be allowed to rest over the weekend before joining in the fun of Middle School!
On Monday 3rd September I was taken by the students to their Humanities (English, RE and Social Science) class. They are studying "The Night of the Twisters" and after 20 minutes of silent reading I watched the video with them.
One of the boys made me an honorary member of the Student Representative Council and gave me a beautiful blue and gold badge.
This is me with the class's Silent Ball Teddy. The students must be totally quiet while he is passed around.

1 comment:
Max,
You were very lucky to be a member of the Student Representative Council.
Mrs S
P.S. Are you looking forward to your trip to Italy, London and Paris.
Post a Comment