Friday, August 25, 2006

Back to Sydney, August 16

On Tuesday afternoon I packed my bag and said goodbye to all the friends I had made in Adelaide.

At the airport I hoped that I would be allowed to sit with Mr B and not have to be put in the dark and scary place I travelled in before. Mr B said I was excellent company and let me check in with him.

I was so pleased to be able to use my new technology skills so soon after the conference. The airport staff needed my help with issuing the boarding passes. They were very grateful and hugged and patted me.





When I got on the plane I had more surprises! There was a movie to watch and lots of friendly people wanted to talk to me.

An hour and a half later I arrived back in Sydney. The lights of Sydney twinkling in the darkness made me feel glad to be back in my home city. As I left the plane one of the air hostesses gave me a hug and a kiss.

I was so glad to be back in Sydney so I could see the wonderful St Oliver's children again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in Adelaide too!!! But I didn't see Max. It is a beautiful city.

Max has visited other countries. Which of these countries have you visited?