Thursday, May 03, 2007

Max visits his old friends at Mary MacKillop

Max had a great time visiting his friends at Mary MacKillop. He saw Benny, Bernadette and Careflight Bear. He told them all about his adventures and the fun time he has had since he saw them last.

"Where are you going next, Max?" asked Benny

"I am going to meet some friends at another school in the mountains" relied Max.

"Do you miss the children?" asked Bernadette

"Yes, I do. I am going to come back soon and stay a bit longer" said Max.

That afternoon, Max said goodbye to his friends and left. Benny, Bernadette and Careflight Bear were sorry to see Max go.



Mrs S took Max to a very large room where Max saw lots of people. He got very excited when he saw his friends Kim, David, Richard, Aunty Carmel, Frances and Elizabeth.

Later that night, Max had a photo with a new friend. His name was Greg.

That night Max went home with Mr C who was taking Max to meet his friends at St Finbars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Max - Richard here - it was great to catch up with you the other night.

I hear that Aunty Carmel is really looking forward to seeing you at her school - but don't eat too many cakes.

Max has visited other countries. Which of these countries have you visited?