Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday, May 29th - Excursion


Today I packed my bag ready for an excursion, with Year5, to Mary MacKillop Place Museum. We went over the Harbour Bridge by train and took a 90 min tour of the Museum. We visited Mary MacKillop's house, prayed and had lunch in the grounds. We learnt a lot about Mary MacKillop an Australian heroine with good values. Do you know which suburb she lived in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max,
When I went on a trip around Australia last year, I went to the town where Mary MacKillop lived. They have a garden named after her too.

I found the school that was called "Mary MacKillop" I even spoke to one of the teachers at the school.

Can anyone tell me the name of this town?

Anonymous said...

Hey Max !!,
I go to SMM =)
yes I do know where Mary lived that’s because I’m in year 5!! =)
but I’ll keep it a Secret!!
can I ask you something?,
did you like it at our Excursion it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Max I've been to the Mary MacKillop
museum that's because I am in year five but I won't tell you who I am.
Wasn't it FUN.

Max has visited other countries. Which of these countries have you visited?