Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tuesday 22nd May - I Love Reading


Today I went to the Library to borrow a few books to read after school. There were so many books to choose from. I went straight to the Fiction shelf to find a book written by my favourite author. She has written many books for children and adults. Can you guess who she is?


While I was waiting for the rest of the class to checkout their books I snuggled up with a good book in the reading area. I LOVE READING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max, Is the author Emily Rodda???

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are so clever. I love reading her books.

MAX

Anonymous said...

Max I love reading Emily Rodda her books are so cool your so cool.

Anonymous said...

Max I looove reading Emily Rodda!

Max has visited other countries. Which of these countries have you visited?