After having so much fun at the school Disco I asked Mrs E to take me along to dance school with her on Saturday morning. All of the boys and girls made me feel welcome. I tried the Jazz class and the Hip Hop class. They even talked me into doing the Ballet class. It was a bit hard for me to reach the bar but I still tried. Mrs E made a special tutu for me to wear. (I think she thinks Max is short for Maxine!)
I had so much fun! I think I will keep up the dance lessons. I love moving gracefully as well as grooving to the music!
1 comment:
Max,
You look very cute in your tutu. I hope you told Mrs E that you are Max and not Maxine.
Did you realise Max that boys go to ballet classes as well? There is a movie about a boy who went to Ballet School and danced in a very famous ballet called "Swan Lake". It is called "Billy Elliot"
Post a Comment